14th Annual Opening Festival 2018-2019:
The 14th Annual HUMP! Film Festival has concluded for 2018. HUMP! will now hit the road in 2019 and screen to over 50 cities across the U.S. and Canada. Check the Touring Festival Tab for details.
The HUMP! Film Festival has been bringing audiences a new kind of porn since 2005. The festival features short dirty movies—each less than five minutes—all created by people who aren’t porn stars but want to be one for a weekend. The filmmakers and stars show us what they think is hot and sexy, creative and kinky, their ultimate turn-ons and their craziest fantasies. Our carefully curated program is a cornucopia of body types, shapes, ages, colors, sexualities, genders, kinks, and fetishes—all united by a shared spirit of sex-positivity. HUMP! is a celebration of creative sexual expression. You will see films at HUMP! that shock you. You will see films at HUMP! that make you laugh. And you will see films at HUMP! that turn you on. You will also be touched by the sincerity and vulnerability with which these films are lovingly made. HUMP!’s main mission is to change the way America sees—and makes and shares—porn.
- “Dan Savage's HUMP film festival brings heart to hardcore porn” — Newsweek
- “How Dan Savage’s Hump! Festival Grew From an Indie-porn Bazaar into a Righteous Kink Army” — Playboy
- “Dan Savage's Porn For the People” — BuzzFeed
- “Why America Needs More Porn” — Maxim
- “Leave Your Hangups at Home: Hump! Amateur Porn Fest Hits the Road” — Variety
- “Dan Savage's Hump Tour teaches straight dudes that gay porn is hot” — Vice
- “Brooklyn's Getting Treated To An Amateur Porn Festival This Weekend” — Gothamist
- “How A DIY Porn Festival Is Helping Us All Come Together” — Huffington Post
- “How This Amateur Porn Festival Is Changing The Way Americans Approach Sex” — Think Progress