14th Annual Touring Festival 2018-2019:
The 14th annual Festival will begin touring in January of 2019. Tickets are on sale now.
The HUMP! Film Festival has been bringing audiences a new kind of porn since 2005. The festival features short dirty movies—each less than five minutes—all created by people who aren’t porn stars but want to be one for a weekend. The filmmakers and stars show us what they think is hot and sexy, creative and kinky, their ultimate turn-ons and their craziest fantasies. Our carefully curated program is a cornucopia of body types, shapes, ages, colors, sexualities, genders, kinks, and fetishes—all united by a shared spirit of sex-positivity. HUMP! is a celebration of creative sexual expression. You will see films at HUMP! that shock you. You will see films at HUMP! that make you laugh. And you will see films at HUMP! that turn you on. You will also be touched by the sincerity and vulnerability with which these films are lovingly made. HUMP!’s main mission is to change the way America sees—and makes and shares—porn.
14th Annual HUMP! Trailer
Locations & Tickets
- 2019 - 14th Annual Fest
- Albuquerque - January 31 - February 2
- Palm Springs - February 8 & 9
- Bellingham, WA - February 15 & 16
- Los Angeles - February 28 - March 9 GET TICKETS
- Columbus, OH - March 1 & 2 GET TICKETS
- Miami, FL - March 1 - 3 GET TICKETS
- Long Beach, CA - March 6 GET TICKETS
- Eugene, OR - March 13 - 16 GET TICKETS
- Nashville, TN - March 27 - 28 GET TICKETS
- Manhattan - March 29 - April 4 GET TICKETS
- Chicago - April 5 & 6 GET TICKETS
- Brooklyn, NY - April 6 GET TICKETS
- Cleveland, OH - April 13th GET TICKETS
- Washington DC - April 25 - 27 GET TICKETS
- Madison, WI - April 27th GET TICKETS
- Seattle, WA May 3 - 4 GET TICKETS
- Providence, RI - May 4th GET TICKETS
- Portland, OR - May 4th GET TICKETS
- Pittsburgh - May 10 - 11 GET TICKETS
- Philadelphia - May 17 - 18 GET TICKETS
- Bend, OR - May 18th GET TICKETS
- Montreal - May 23 GET TICKETS
- Toronto, ON - May 25th GET TICKETS
- Baltimore - TBA
- Minneapolis, MN - TBA
- Sacramento, CA - TBA
- Victoria BC - TBA
- Vancouver BC - TBA
- Burlington, VT - TBA
- Kansas City, MO - TBA
- Denver, CO - TBA
- Missoula, MT - TBA
- Saskatoon, SK Canada - TBA
- Portland, ME - TBA
- Austin, TX - TBA
- Tucson, AZ - TBA
- New Orleans, LA - TBA
14th Annual HUMP! Film Festival Films!
This gang buys a few gallons of paint. With apologies to their landlord.
As two lovers stream through each other’s bodies and consciousness, orgasmic hallucinations bloom through their synchronized minds.
A horny Boy Scout goes on a nighttime hike in the woods. Inspired by the gay erotic film ‘Pink Narcissus’.
Jump Start My Love
This kinky couple connects for a midday power boost. Sometimes it's watching home movies together that leaves you the most satisfied!
This couple has a different way of looking at love and sex, elegantly conveyed through our shared, human experience.
My Cathartic Release - WINNER, BEST KINK
Take a peek into one woman's masochistic journey to find a sweet sweet release.
An obedient sub takes the term "Dirty Boy" to a whole new level. Chatting online can get messy.
Your favorite middle school game has turned into a big basement bang fest. You can almost hear the parents yelling, "What's going on down there?"
In this stylish BDSM film, a couple returns home after a night on the town to explore the arts of dominance and submission. This female lead takes control of her kink by initiating her punishment by being a brat and misbehaving.
Porn Yesterday - WINNER, JURY AWARD
A look at how terrible adults were at hiding porn and how good we were at finding it.
Whatever Floats Your Goat - RUNNER UP, BEST HUMOR
It's never a dull day in the dairy room, but when a strange new breed of goat shows up this morning, our milkmaid will have to work extra hard to get that milk!
Please - RUNNER UP, BEST SEX
Consent is sexy. Here's the proof. A deep exploration of rough sex.
Troughman - WINNER, BEST HUMOR
A man tries to build up the courage to ask another man to piss on him in the Leather Stallion restroom trough.
A real-life couple boldly bring the audience into the most intimate parts of their lives, sharing with the camera how the couple fell in love, what about their partner turns them on, and how they first met.
Home for Lunch
Coming home from work for lunch, a boyfriend finds something even more delicious.
to fill up on.
The Wheel of Fortune - RUNNER UP, BEST KINK
Five strangers are bound by flesh and metal. Only their release can set them free.
Extreme Wild Fuck… - WINNER, BEST SEX
"Extreme Wild Fuck with Petite GF - Amateur Couple Mountain Top Fuck Fest." When you set out for a hike, you never know what you'll "come" across on top of the mountain.
Hotel. Night. While everyone is asleep, the cursed creep is out, as hungry as ever. Infrared cameras, outdoor exhibition and sloppy hole.
Put on your spectacles, open your lids, and lend us your gaze. You'll want to ogle this cornea copia of optical illusions and private eyes!
All of Us
All of Us explores the multidimensional story of two lovers sexual and emotional relationship expressing their passions for pain and pleasure in sweet soliloquies.
Around the World in 80 Lays - WINNER, BEST IN SHOW
A young couple stuck in a sexual rut decides to explore Planet Earth AND BEYOND! Sometimes the greatest sexual journeys require frequent flyer miles.
- “The Art of Porn: Dan Savage's HUMP! Film Festival Makes Its Palm Springs Debut” — CV Independent
- “Dan Savage's HUMP film festival brings heart to hardcore porn” — Newsweek
- “How Dan Savage’s Hump! Festival Grew From an Indie-porn Bazaar into a Righteous Kink Army” — Playboy
- “Dan Savage's Porn For the People” — BuzzFeed
- “Why America Needs More Porn” — Maxim
- “Leave Your Hangups at Home: Hump! Amateur Porn Fest Hits the Road” — Variety
- “Dan Savage's Hump Tour teaches straight dudes that gay porn is hot” — Vice
- “Brooklyn's Getting Treated To An Amateur Porn Festival This Weekend” — Gothamist
- “How A DIY Porn Festival Is Helping Us All Come Together” — Huffington Post
- “How This Amateur Porn Festival Is Changing The Way Americans Approach Sex” — Think Progress